Saturday, May 7, 2016

I love Math

Hi creatives,
I  am back from my holidays and I feel so relaxed. I must say I misses crafting :) Today I am here with a card which is inspired from an inspiration board at I love math challenge #1. Maths being my favourite subject I wanted to play along as soon as I saw this challenge.
The inspiration board is quite interesting

 and I came up with this card

I just hope that its easily understandable :)
I had to use some circular shape so Venn diagram were only choice I could think of to incorporate that shape mathematically. And after lot of brain storming I thought I will show the union operation. 
I used "<" + "3" = <3 (heart)
Second, I had to use positive negative effect. I had a hard time understanding it :) so I used masking and stamping to give that effect. I first stamped the "<" in black ink through mask and then sponged yellow ink. Next, I put a acetate over this circle and stamped the "<" again with yellow ink.  I hope you are getting me. Same process was followed in all three parts. 
I used yellow and red in first two circles and then orange in third to show their union ( red+yellow=orange) :) It also fulfilled the third requirement of challenge( yellow and orange colours)
Next, I stamped the sentiment on a card base and adhered the trimmed focal point with foam tapes to add some dimensions.
And that completes my card for today.
I am linking this card to following challenges
Hope you like it. 
Thanks and regards 
Parul








No comments:

Post a Comment