Monday, October 5, 2015

Way to Go!!

Hello friends,

I am playing at recent challenge of CASology and the cue card says "Science". After seeing the cue card the first though which came to my mind was to use my brand new deepred Quantum background stamp. It was so made for this challenge..
here is my card

I took a white card stock and stamped the background with charcoal die ink from Heroarts. Because of cloudy weather picture is not perfect but its a light black colour and gives a  really nice and subtle background against black. The size of this background stamp is bit small so had to stamp in instalments. I have recently purchased  words to rescue  stamp set from Stampers Anonymous for it has really nice sentiments. I took a black card stock, cut out a banner out of it and stamped the sentiment with versamark and heat embossed in white. 
To assemble the card, I foam mounted the white panel on black card base and glued the banner on it.  Just to give a finishing touch added few black sequins along with some black enamel dots.

Hope you like it.
I am linking this card to week 166: CASology challenge

love
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment