Saturday, October 17, 2015

Miss You

Hii,

Its weekend here already an we have to attend a family function as well. So this post will be really quick. This weeks the inspiration picture of Paper Smooches Sparks Picture perfect challenge is so pretty. You can have a look at it.

It made me think of fall theme going everywhere on blogs but in India we don't celebrate fall really. October is packed with lot of festivals but they are mostly associated with lord Rama. I said its goig to be a quick post right? Lol..
So I came up with this card

I have lot of Paper Smooches stamp sets but lately I  have fallen with digi stamps so thought of using one from Paper Smooches free digi stamps. I printed these cute leaves in two sizes on water color paper and colored them with distress inks ( picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, festive berries and mustard seed) and fussy ,s them. I know it was a lot to do but I enjoyed it and leaves too look really cool.
Next, I took  a water color paper 1/4" smaller than my card base and generously painted it with water. Once it was completely wet I started painting  with weathered wood and black suit inks. I dried it and sprinkled some ink with brush over it and thus my background was ready. 

I stamped the sentiment in the middle and foam mounted the panel over card base. Then assemble the leaves around the sentiment. And to express the emotion visually I left the pattern incomplete. Hope,I am making sense :)

That completes my card for today.
Hope you like it..






No comments:

Post a Comment