Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I am awed....

Hello everybody!!

I am back with another card. Today I have used Hope stamp set from Paper smooches. As and when I saw this stamp set I remembered of my two aunts who have recovered from Cancer recetly. I really feel proud of both of them.  I thought it would be great to make card for them. So here it is..

Each and every element is from the same stamp set. I must say it has been designed wisely. I first took a white card stock and repeatedly stamped the  [hope love faith] in black memento ink. This stamp indeed makes a beautiful and relevant background. Later I die cut three labels one in pink, one in white and one in vellum. I stamped the Cancer ribbon in pink on white one with bubblegum Hero arts die ink and heat embossed the sentiment and lovely ribbon on vellum with black embossing powder. It looks super cool. I stacked all these labels and punched them on top to add a silver thread.

To finish my card I provided black mat to stamped background and foam mounted it to white card stock.Then adhered the label assembly on it. I put a little glue in between labels to keep them in a place and added few sequins over it just to make it complete.  

I enjoyed a lot making this card..Hope you like it..


Thanks for stopping by

love
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment