Friday, July 3, 2015

Jigsaw puzzle solved :)

Hello,
This is a quick post today. I really like it when we get water color effect by just spraying some water to the inked stamp. So my card for today showcases the same technique.


The stamp used in this card is Leafy vines from Hero arts. I inked the stamp with memento dew drops  (rose bud, tangelo, dandelion and bahama blue), sprayed some water with mini mister and stamped on card stock 1/4 inch smaller than card base. And there was a perfect water color look.  There were no hard lines and inks blended very well. Further I stamped the sentiment in one corner and cut this panel into squares and foam mounted them over card base giving them a look of solved jigsaw puzzle. :)  and That completes my card for today. Hope you like it.
I am linking this card to Virginia's view challenge #16
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Parul




No comments:

Post a Comment