Saturday, April 25, 2015

Congratulations with Bouquet

Hello everybody..

Every time I think of participating in a challenge one strange thing happens. I design the card and for one or the other reason I am not able to post it till the last date of submission..lol..Does that happen to you too? This time I made three cards for Curtain Call Inspiration challenge but could not post them and missed the deadline by a margin of few minutes :(
So I am posting them in my coming posts just to share what I made.
The inspiration picture for this month is very beautiful Bouquet as you can see..
I got my inspiration from those beautiful pink and orange flowers. And here comes my card....

you can have a closer look in the following picture..


My card is 5"X 7". I started with white card stock and die cut a frame from MFT  Inside & out Diagonal Stitched rectangle stax. I stamped this flower pattern from Penny Black jubilant stamp set in Black memento ink and then water colored flowers with distress inks (picked raspberry and spiced marmalade). For leaves I used mowed lawn and peeled paint. And for butterfly I used my basic sketch pens. 

Then I headed over to my white card base and stamped those stripes again in black memento with basic borders stamp set  from Mama Elephant.  I foam mounted the bouquet panel and to add the sentiment I used Tag talk die. This beautiful die set has recently been added to my die collection and I am quite excited about it. I die cut congrats tag in black card stock and provided backing with golden tag. Isn't it gorgeous?  
To finish my card I tied golden twine to this tag and foam mounted this too. I like the outcome a lot :P

Hope you like it..
I was planing to enter this to curtain call challenge April 15 - Bouquet  :(

Thanks for stopping by
Cheers
Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment