Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Good luck card with bokeh background

Hello everybody,
I know I am posting after a quite long time.will try to be regular now onwards..(finger crossed) So today I am sharing a shaker card with bokeh background..
 I had seen a seen a video on wplus9 youtube channel where the wonderful artist Dawn shows how to create bokeh effect easily.This video  is really very interesting as well as impressing so thought of giving it a try.. Instead of water coloring the background I took pink card base and then sponged pink ink through handmade stencil as Dawn has shown. (I die cut two different circles out of an acetate sheet :) )  and then used same stencil to sponge colorbox  white pigment ink.and yayy!! a beautiful background was done.. (Atleast I think its beautiful).Then I proceeded with shaker part.
First I die cut this goodluck die  out of this golden card stock and adhered it to acetate. Then I put some golden and pink sequins on cardbase and mounted the acetate with foam tape.to give it finishing touch I glued two stripes of golden card stock. That completed my card.

Thank you for stopping by.. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment